Dear Customers and Friends!
As an essential business, we are staying open during normal hours. For our company, we will be following the guidelines from Governor DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health, along with the following steps of precautions.
• All our plumbers will follow the sanitation procedure.
• We will only have one plumber going out per truck.
• We offer over the phone payment options for any bill.
• Our employees are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well or to take care of a family member.
• If you aren’t feeling well and would like to reschedule your appointment, please call us.
• We ask our customers wear masks and adhere to the social distance rule.
If you have any questions you are always welcome to call in and ask! Phones will be available normal hours, Mon through Friday 6:00am – 4:30pm.
Thank You and Stay Healthy!
For more information about Covid-19 in Ohio go to https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/