Dear Customers and Friends!
As an essential business, we are staying open during normal hours. We ask though due to the Covid-19 that if you are sick or have been around anyone sick that you don’t come in. If you have traveled anywhere that is a hot spot for the virus we ask you don’t come in. For our company, we will be following the guidelines from Governor DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health, along with the following steps of precautions.
• All our plumbers will follow the sanitation procedure.
• We will only have one plumber going out per truck.
• We offer over the phone payment options for any bill.
• Our employees are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well or to take care of a family member.
• We are nonstop sanitizing our shop, office, and showroom.
• If you aren’t feeling well and would like to reschedule your appointment, please call us.
If you have any questions you are always welcome to call in and ask!
Thank You and Stay Healthy!